Shopping with WHATWEARS with cashback
Information and Terms
Whatwears is an online fashion retailer selling trend-led clothing and accessories at attractive prices with Worldwide Shipping.
It has been operating and growing since 2010 and the customer base has kept on growing too.
Whatwears started out on eBay, grew to incorporate Amazon and Wish sales platforms and are now delighted to bring their unique styles, fantastic prices, and top notch customer service to customers through the website.
We offer express shipping which takes 3-6 business days, as well as FREE standard (9-14 day) shipping!
Receiving cashback. Terms and conditions
Cashback is paid only for the purchases made at online stores which are Baack.com service’s
partners, after clicking on the store link using Baack.com website or after installing
extension for your browser.
If you added items to your cart before the registration or clicking on the link using the cashback service, you have to do the following: delete them, head over using cash backer’s link or install an extension on your browser. After that you can add the items to the cart again.
- You have no more than 6 hours after heading over from the cashback service to the store’s website. If this timeframe is exceeded, head over to the website you want using the cash backer again.
- The cashback will be reflected in your personal account in the section “Orders and finance” as “New” within 24 hours.
- The potential cashback may differ from the actual one, but at the end of the order your cashback will be calculated depending on the conditions in the store.
- Cashback might not be paid for the purchases made using a gift certificate.
- Cashback is not paid should you use other bonus and coupon programs unrelated to Baack.com.
- Cashback does not apply to:
— delivery costs and other additional services;
— credit or after-payment purchases;
— purchases made via a mobile app of a store. If you place an order using your mobile phone you should use browser version of the website;
— the order paid on behalf of a company;
— the situation when foreign extensions such as Adblock and similar were not switched off. Adblock blocks the history of your clicks;
— the situation when the purchase is made in a privacy mode of the browser, i.e. “Incognito”;
— the situation when the order is placed via the phone;
- If you notice that cashback for the purchases made is not paid to you, try to delete cookies in your browser. In order to do this you can pressCtrl+Shift+Delete.
- Should you have any queries and issues you can always send us a message using “Help” section in your personal account.